HOW FILIPINOS CAN ACQUIRE THEIR CREDIT SCORE AND CREDIT REPORT?
CIBI Information, Inc. | 05 October 2017
Knowing your credit scores and understanding the details on your credit history will become impactful in your financial well being. Near-ready institutions such as banks, microfinance, lending companies, cooperatives, insurance and even utility companies recognized the value of an individual credit score and report as part of their risk assessment.
CIBI Information, Inc., as one of the accredited Special Accessing Entity of the Credit Information Corporation (CIC), provides credit scores and reports as one of its main business lines.
To those who are interested in knowing their credit standing, there are two ways that Juan de la Cruz can use in order to obtain his/her credit report and credit score.
For further information needed you may check these links:
- What is a Credit Score?
- What is a Credit Report?
- What is myScore: The CIBI Bureau Score?
- What are the documents needed if you acquire your credit report and score from CIBI Information, Inc.?
- What are the documents needed if you acquire your credit data from the Credit Information Corporation or CIC?
- What is the Republic Act 9510 or the Credit Information System Act of 2012?
- How much a Credit Report costs?
- How much a Credit Score costs?
ABS-CBN News | 2 October 2017 MANILA - More than a measure of a person's ability to pay debt...
Before the soft launch last April 28, 2017, the CIC had one of its most important engagements with...
“Many of us still do not realize that the value of having a credit opportunity is synonymous to...