REQUIREMENTS IN ACQUIRING YOUR CREDIT SCORE AND CREDIT REPORT
CIBI Information, Inc. | 26 October 2017 (Last Update)
The present credit information exchange system is still on its early phase, hence, the availability of credit data and means in acquiring it is still evolving. In order to assist the growing interest in acquiring credit score and report, CIBI listed down the following requirements:
- Letter of Authorization (LOA)
- Face to face contact with Consumer Affair. The use of Information and Communication technology are allowed.
- Provide customer information to Consumer Affair by filling up the Customer Information Sheet.
- Provide at least two (2) valid identification with picture and signature:
o Social Security System (SSS)
o Tax Identification Number (TIN)
o Government Insurance System (GSIS)
o PRC license
o Pag-IBIG ID
If any of the above documents are not available, customer shall provide at least three (3) of the following documents:
- Postal ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Persons with Disability ID (PWD)
- Senior Citizen ID
- NSO Birth Certificate
- NBI Clearance
If you wish to know more about the process in acquiring credit score and report, you may visit this infographic by clicking this link.